A STORY OF A DAILY QUEST TO IMPROVE
Salami’s story is all about a quest to improve.
In 1958, Juan Antonio López, Antón, opened a small butcher’s on C/Vargas de Santander known as “El Cuerno” (or The Horn, in English). He prepared and sold quality meat products.
After a lot of work and effort, in the 60s, he even had people queuing up to purchase his products.
As the demand continued to increase, on the 1st May 1978, he opened a factory, and in 1996, the business moved to the current location, a plant exceeding 5000 square metres in Mercasantander.
Salami, after 60 years’ dedicated to the preparation of meat products and ready-made meals, has not deviated from the lines marked by its founder: honesty, effort, hard work and quality. The company has also known how to combine to perfection the know-how and the recipes with cutting-edge technology.