200 ml of lukewarm water
2 tbsp of olive oil
A pinch of salt
A bit of flour to sprinkle the table with
Homemade tomato sauce
Sliced Salami luncheon meat
- Pour the flour, baker’s yeast and salt onto a flat surface. Combine with a dry spoon.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and slowly pour part of the water in.
- Add the oil.
- Knead. Add more water if necessary during the kneading process.
- Cover the dough with plastic film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- After this time, heat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Take portions of the dough and shape into mini pizzas of about 6 cm. Line a baking tray and arrange the mini pizzas on it.
- Pour a bit of tomato sauce, a slice of luncheon meat, grated cheese and a pinch of oregano on each mini pizza.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes.